Online Monthly Income

Welcome, Guest: Join online monthly income / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3 members, 22 topics. Date:   January 20, 2018, 1:55 pm

How to Get Consistent Sales on Fiverr as a Newbie - Micro Jobs - Fiverr, Upwork... - Online Monthly Income

Online Monthly Income Forum / Micro Jobs - Fiverr, Upwork... / How to Get Consistent Sales on Fiverr as a Newbie (1 Post | 12 Views)

How to Get Consistent Sales on Fiverr as a Newbie / 10 High Paying Services on Fiverr /

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Get Consistent Sales on Fiverr as a Newbie by John(m) : 5:13 am On Jan 03

Fiverr, as an established marketplace.

For buyers, It's an excellent place to validate your ideas, products, and services.

You can quickly see if people are interested in your offer, and get immediate feedback. You might be selling for less than you’d ultimately like to, but you’re building your sales skills and building a portfolio of (hopefully) positive feedback.

Plus, if you set your gigs up well, you can earn a healthy side hustle income online every month.





Many years back when I joined Fiverr, I felt so bad when I couldn't get any sales for weeks. Later, after a little bit of research, I discovered that the key to success on Fiverr lies in your first sale.

So now the BIG QUESTION is how do you get your first sale on Fiverr?

There are several ways to getting your first sale on FIVERR.

1. Use the Buyer Request Section.

When I created my account, I started using the buyer request option almost every day. And for you to really enjoy the buyer's request option, you must try to have more than one gig running. Having about 5gigs is okay.

2. Be Online.

After I got my first sale, I asked my buyer why did he choose me. He said he was looking for someone online. So my suggestion for newbies would be to create multiple gigs and stay online as much as possible. No one wants to buy from a seller that will take forever to reply his/her message.

Staying online gives your buyer the impression that you'll deliver in time.

3. Share Your Gigs on Social Media

The more you give publicity to your gigs, the faster you get sales. Try as much as possible to share your gigs on social media. This will go a long way to shoot your gig to the top pages of search engines and you will get more and more views, messages and orders.

4. Simplicity

Define in simple words what you can do – clearly – in my gig description (arranging them in bullets can help!).

5. Money Back Guaranteed

Also, make sure to include a 100% money back guarantee on your gigs. It really persuades buyers who are on the fence about ordering.

6. Always ask for Feedbacks

With that in place, DON'T FORGET TO ASK FOR FEEDBACKS when you start making sales. Over 97% of customers will leave a positive rating. (The other 3% might just be new to Fiverr like you. — they just neglected to enter a rating at all.)
  

(1) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

(Go Up)

Online Monthly Income - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow Online Monthly Income on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every Online Monthly Income member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Online Monthly Income.